JOIN OUR TEAM
BrightSpot Creative is growing, and we’re looking to add some new talent to our team! Think you might be a fit? Know someone who would be? Check out our descriptions below. If it all lines up, shoot us your resume!
We are looking for a strategic thinker. Someone who can understand the big picture of what our clients are trying to achieve, and then apply a strategy to get them there. The ideal team partner has experience in paid digital advertising, search, and social media management. And because we have clients across many industries and with different needs, we’re looking for someone who is flexible and able to jump from client to client without missing a beat. This is a part-time job that can be done remotely, or in our office. Candidates must be available to work during “typical” work day hours. Here are the deets:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Optimize SEO.
- Develop content for social media, and maintain social media accounts.
- Plan and monitor campaign budgets.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze and evaluate important metrics regarding customer and user data.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.